Please note that there will be an additional $25 setup fee for any first time personalization
-This fee is waived if you order a total of 3 cases on your first order.
Our Pro Product packs are:
- Non-Toxic, there are no harmful chemicals like some other hot and cold packs in the market
-Velcro Straps hold pack in place for patient comfort
-Size is very useful for injectables and fillers
-Can be used as a relaxation tool for patients
- Hot & Cold Therapy, all of our packs are microwave and freezer safe
- Remains Flexible, no more hard packs that will not conform to the face.
- Personalized, now you don’t have to give a pack after a procedure
with some other company’s name on it. So every time they use the pack
they will see
your clinic information
- Perfect size for any region that your patient may have inflammation or experiencing discomfort.
- Patient Satisfaction, think about how much more your patients will
value your service with the small gesture of a complimentary ice pack.
Heat Therapy Application:
Place pack in a microwave safe container
Heat pack at full power for 30 seconds. (Time is based on 800watt microwave)
Remove pack from microwave and check for desired temperature.
If pack is not hot enough, place it back into the microwave for 10 second intervals,
not to exceed an additional 50 seconds.
NOTE: Over-heating could cause skin burns or pack to rupture.
Place pack on area to be treated in a towel or therapy pack sleeve. Treat
area for 15-20 minutes, or as medically prescribed.
Remove pack and wait approximately 1 hour before reapplying.
Cold Therapy Application:
Place pack in freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
cloth surface of the pack on the affected area, or if the pack is too
cold place it in a sleeve or towel. Treat area for 15 to 20 minutes, or
as medically prescribed.
Remove pack and wait at least 1 hour before reapplying to area.
After application, return pack to freezer in flat position. Comfort Gel Pack will remain flexible.